- Java Posse and Atlassian team up for beer and fun at Devoxx 2010
- Android: How open is open?
- JCP news: 2010 election winners and shakeup
- Apple is now suing Motorola for 6 patent infringements on 9 named Android based handsets.
- OpenFaces 3.0 has been released.
- Atlassian announces the Ultimate Wallboard Contest.
- Azul Systems has entered the Elastic runtime space for Java applications with a service called Zing.
- The call for partipation has gone out for EclipseCon 2011, which will take place in Santa Clara, CA from March 21st to 24th.
- IBM has released an early access version of Websphere 8, their Java application server.
- Developer.com has a write up of ten noteworthy features of the new Maven 3.0.
- Google has released new android platform version data indicating that three quarters of active android handsets are now running Android 2.1 or newer.
- More details of Android 3.0 "Gingerbread" are now surfacing.
- Archos 43 is the Android version of the iPod Touch?
- JMonkeyEngine 3d games framework
- DevNexus 2011 in Atlanta, March 21-22
- Eduardo Peligri over on the Aquarium has turned up some fun from the archives of Sun JavaOne promotional videos.
- Microsoft says that its Silverlight strategy has shifted.
The Java Posse consists of Tor Norbye, Carl Quinn, Joe Nuxoll and Dick Wall
Direct download: JavaPosse329.mp3
-- posted at: 11:52am PST